Panch Tulsi Amrit Drops
Home › Products › Ayurvedic Medicine › Panch Tulsi Amrit Drops
Price : 200.00 / Bottle(s)
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
|Product Form (Syrup, Tablet, Cream etc.)
| Click to view more |
Pack Form (Bottle, Tube , Strip etc.)
Uses (Skin Care, Hair Care, etc)
Strong Immunity, Cough & Cold, Anti-oxidant, Antibacterial, Immunity Booster
Age (Child, Elderly, All)
Warranty Type (Brand/ Seller)
- "Vaddmaan Panch Tulsi Amrit Drops is a unique blend of 5 species of Tulsi (Basil) namely Vishnu Priya Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Bisva Tulsi, Shukla Tulsi & Lemon Tulsi. It helps in removing blood impurities and improves body immunity against diseases and helps fight against them naturally. It is well known that Tulsi has anti bacterial and anti viral properties, it provide you relief from Cold, Cough & any kind of Flu. Many Ayurvedic books praise Tulsi for sacred purposes and also for its ayurvedic properties. One Tulsi has so many benefits, so can we imagine the benefits of 5 types of Tulsi’s? It’s not easy to find 5 types Tulsi plant for everyone so we made it easy for you therefore we made Vaddmaan Panch Tulsi Amrit Drops, now find 5 types of Tulsi’s extract is in only one bottle. These 5 Tulsi exerts various medicinal properties, some of which may include anti-microbial, anti-septic and anti-oxidant properties. These drops may help to combat with oxidative stress. These effective herbal Holy Tulsi (Basil) drops are considered to beneficial to relieve a common cough and cold. It may support an immunity enhancement and skin care in a natural way.Consume few drops of Tulsi Ark daily and keep your family always healthy.
- 2 drops of Tulsi Amrit is derived from 500 leaves of Tulsi. You can feel an instant effect after using it. Ocimum Sanctum or Tulsi plant (तुलसी) is a venerated plant and Hindus worship it in the morning and evening with a common name as Holy Basil. Tulsi is a deity for a Hindu and a Hindu household is considered incomplete if it doesn't have a Tulsi plant in the courtyard. Apart from its religious significance it is of great medicinal significance, and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment. In India, the herb Tulsi also called Holy Basil has been widely known for its health promoting and medicinal value for thousands of years."
Vishnu Priya Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Bisva Tulsi, Shukla Tulsi & Lemon Tulsi
- Ayurvedic combination of Vishnu Priya Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Bisva Tulsi, Shukla Tulsi & Lemon Tulsi to improve immunity
- Natural, pure, vegan and chemical free herbal formulation
- May help to manage cold and cough
- Vaddmaan Panch Tulsi Amrit Drops helps in removing blood impurities and improves body immunity against diseases and helps fight against them naturally
- Item quantity: 30ml"
Direction for use/Dosage
Take a glass of water/tea/lassi, Put 2-3 drops of Tulsi Amrit in it. Mix it well. Use tulsi amrit 3-4 times in a day.
Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing.
Looking for "Panch Tulsi Amrit Drops" ?