- "Vaddmaan Giloy Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) is said to possess those meritorious properties which are incomparable with any other herb. Imbalanced (Vata) air, (Pitta) fire and (Kapha) water in body may cause deviations from normal health and the one and only one single herb which can rebuff their vitiation is Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) which can cope against the imbalances without any toxicity. If not in balance, Vata (air) may cause different types of pains in body, Pitta (fire) may cause burning sensation in body and Kapha (water) may lead to jamming of body activities. It contains different types of alkaloids, diterpenoids, lactones, glycosides, sesquiterpenoids, phenolics, aliphatic compounds and polysaccharides. This herb helps to boost energy levels which in turn help to lead a healthy life. This blend aims at promotion of health by regulating metabolism in a better way to achieve healthy life by scavenging toxic substances out of our body through its antioxidant properties.
- The extract reduces toxicity induced by free radicals and inhibits lipid per-oxidation and generation of superoxide and hydroxyl radicals. It is bestowed with hepato protective properties too. It gives energy to body, maintains health in the body, and strengthens different parts of body, by balancing them by way of providing nutrition which is already in limits. It normalizes stress induced biochemical changes."
Uses (Skin Care, Hair Care, etc)
Natural Immuno Modulator, Supports Immune Health & Well-Being, Useful In Skin Disorders
Giloy Extract 500mg (Tinospora Cordifolia 5% Bitter)
- Bolsters Immune Health
- Useful Against Infection
- Anti-Oxidant & Anti-Inflammatory
- Detox & Rejuvenate
Helps Ease Stress & Anxiety
Supports Overall Health & Well-Being"
Direction for use/Dosage
- "For Adults, 1 capsule twice a day with water or milk after meal or as directed by your health professional.
- For best results, herbal supplement products should be used along with healthy diet and regular exercise."
Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing.